Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whoa whoa whoa... Dru's 25?!

Okay, so Dru made a blog about how he's having a quarter life crisis. This shit surprised me. Dru is 25 years old? 25. Really? He's in his mid-twenties, right in the prime of his life and he doesn't even have enough friends to hang out with so he does this stupid blog thing? I thought dude was 40, at least.

Jeez... I've met a lot of really sad people in my life. A LOT! But never so much like Dru. Dude probably spends hours upon hours sitting in front of his computer thinking of ways to make stupid blogs and doesn't go out with friends probably... um I don't know... EVER!

GAWD!

Dru wishes he were as cool as me. a ripe old age of 28 and with a great life of my own. I only sit down at the computer when I want to read his blogs so that I can mock him to make me feel better. Much much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment