Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wilson was a coconut?!

Alright,

So I've stayed pretty quiet recently about how badly Dru sucks... and I regret it... but unlike Dru I have a life and like 17 girlfriends that I'm constantly taking care of so I don't have time for stupid projects like this one. But two days ago Dru made a blog about Wilson from Castaway, and it was beyond idiotic... I can not go without mentioning this.

He made Wilson a Coconut. And it looked like he did it without irony nor with any idea that Wilson was actually a fucking volleyball! HELLO?! DRU?! Were you born this stupid or did that coconut named "Wilson" for some reason beat your head in?! JESUS!

Just for the record, Dru, since it seems like you have a lot of trouble distinguishing. This is a coconut:


And this is a volleyball:


They look similar to you, Dru? Cause they're entirely different.

And oh. Never take your shirt off again.

I hope at least one of your friends corrected you and that you realize you are dumb... I bet that already happened... I mean I would bet money on it.

Now, time to look for more things to rip you for.


No comments:

Post a Comment